There are a number of ways to make gifts to the Capital Campaign.
A multi-payment pledge
– more substantial commitments are possible through a pledge than with a one-time gift. Gifts pledged over 3 -5 years may be made to the Capital Campaign, to be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
One time gifts
– some prefer to make only one payment. Single-installment donations are welcome if this is the most appropriate option for you.
Gifts of Stock
- To make a gift of stock, please print and mail one executed original copy of the
letter of intent/gift of stock form
to your broker and send another copy to us.
– many companies will match their employees’ gifts to non-profit organizations. This is an easy and significant way to increase your support of the high school. Check your company website or contact human resources for information and guidelines.
Donor Recognition/Tribute Gifts
– attaching your gift to a specific donor
recognition or tribute opportunity
is a great way to establish a lasting legacy for you, a loved one, or an organization. An engraved plaque will be displayed. Donor recognition/tribute opportunities are subject to availability and a supplemental form must be submitted along with your pledge/gift form.
“In Memory Of”/“In Honor Of” Gifts
– you can also give tribute gifts
in memory or honor of
a special supporter or loved one. Simply include the person’s name on the appropriate donation form, along with the name(s) and address(es) of those we should be notified about the tribute.
Forms of payment
– gifts can be made in the form of cash, check, credit card, stock transfers, or by using our
option. When making a one-time gift online, please include “Capital Campaign” in the Comments section. The online giving option will not accommodate pledged gifts.
North Houston Catholic High School (dba Frassati Catholic High School) is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our Federal Tax ID number is 26-3051354.