Students may schedule a shadow day beginning
November 7, 2016
8th Grade students are invited to spend the majority of a regular school day shadowing current Frassati students. Shadow days last from 7:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Interested families may schedule a shadow day by contacting our office or by
Upon scheduling a shadow day, download the permission form below and either 1) bring it with you on the day of your visit or 2) scan and email it to
To schedule a shadow day:
- Arrange a day off from your child's current school. (Check to see if the current school has a holiday when we are in session.)
- Call our Admissions Office at 832-616-3226 to schedule your visit or register online.
- Fill out the required permission form. Students without a permission form will not be able to participate in the shadow day.
- Arrive at the front desk by 7:40 a.m. in mass-day attire (see description) or a current school uniform. Mass-day attire: Gentlemen may wear a dress shirt, dress slacks and shoes; Ladies may wear appropriate length dresses or skirts (to the top of the knee).
- Your son or daughter will return to the front desk at 1:30 p.m.