2017-18 Tuition & Fees
- 156: Years the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia Congregation have been in the apostolate of Catholic education
- 30%: Students who receive need-based tuition assistance
- 63%: Faculty who hold advanced degrees
- 18%: Faculty who hold a doctorate degree
- 22: Average class size
- 8:1: Student-to-teacher ratio
- 72%: Students who participate in a sport
- 18: Varsity sports offered
- Accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED)
- Administered by the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia Congregation from Nashville, TN
The tuition assistance program at Frassati Catholic High School provides financial assistance to students based on a family's demonstrated financial need. The determination of need is based on a standard application process that requires applicants to submit specific financial data through Smart Aid who provides Frassati Catholic with objective information regarding a family’s financial need. The Smart Aid application form may be completed online at www.smarttuitionaid.com and is due by February 3, 2017. This financial information is evaluated by a Tuition Assistance Committee who will determine all grants. Frassati Catholic's school code is 12843.
The goal for offering tuition assistance is that no student be deterred from applying to Frassati Catholic because of financial reasons. Parents who anticipate a need for tuition assistance are encouraged to apply for aid on behalf of their child.
Every tuition grant is made for one year and may be renewed subject to the parents filing an annual financial statement and the students maintaining the sound academic and high citizenship standards that are expected. Funds are not reserved for families who do not follow the standard tuition assistance application process or who do not meet the stated deadlines.
Tuition assistance and admission decisions are made separately from and independently of each other.
Frassati Catholic High School admits students without regard to race, color or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission and educational policies, tuition assistance programs, employment practices, and other school-administered programs.
The Frassati Catholic High School Board of Trustees has set the tuition and general fees at $14,250 for the 2017-2018 school year.
Tuition and fees have historically been listed and paid for separately. For the 2017-2018 school year, all general fees have been combined with the tuition. Parents will no longer make separate payments for the registration, technology, textbook, and student activities fees. The base tuition is $13,000, a 4% increase from last year. The additional $1250 are fees – $500 technology, $200 registration, $400 textbooks, $150 student activities (retreats, spirit week, FF/PGD/CD/SD activities, etc.).
A non-refundable $700 deposit payment is due to reserve a student’s place in the class. The deadline for new and returning students is April 5, 2017; the remaining balance of $13,550 in tuition and fees is payable
1. annually, due on July 1, 2017, ($13,550)
2. semi-annually, due on July 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017, ($6,775) or
3. ten (10) monthly payments, due on the first of each month from July 1, 2017 to April 1, 2018 ($1,355).
There are a few fees that are specific to students’ situations. The application fee for new students is $75 and is due at the time of application. An athletic fee of $150 is also charged per student, per sport. The parking fee is $25. Finally, a $60 add/drop fee will be charged for a schedule change not initiated by the school. All fees are non-refundable.
Enrollment is completed through Frassati Catholic High School's SchoolAdmin Portal. Parents must submit the Financial Agreement form and the deposit of $700 in order to enroll for the 2017-2018 school year.
Smart Tuition will process and collect the tuition and general fees payments. Smart Tuition’s enrollment fee is $50 per family. There are several ways to pay, but a 2.65% convenience fee will be added to credit and debit card payments. Late charges are $40. Enrollment instructions for Smart Tuition are provided on a separate document. Enrollment in Smart Tuition is required for all families.
It is the policy of the Board of Trustees that all financial obligations to the school must be kept current in order for the student to continue at Frassati Catholic High School, for documents to be released (grades, transcripts and online access to grades) and to participate in graduation. Students with a delinquent balance will not be permitted to take the December and May exams or participate in graduation, unless all financial commitments are settled.
Enrollment at Frassati Catholic High School is understood to be for the full year.
If a student withdraws from Frassati Catholic High School, a prorated tuition balance refund will be granted only in the case of (a) an extended illness, (b) a move of the student's family from the area, or (c) withdrawals requested by Frassati Catholic High School. The tuition is prorated by month, with 20% of the semester tuition balance charged for each month or partial month a student is enrolled at Frassati Catholic High School.
- Tuition balance refunds for withdrawals other than the reasons listed above will be granted as follows:
- First semester withdrawals in August - 75% semester tuition balance refunded,
- First semester withdrawals in September - 50% semester tuition balance refunded,
- First semester tuition balance refunds for withdrawals after September 30, 2017 will not be granted.
- Second semester withdrawals in January - 75% semester tuition balance refunded,
- Second semester withdrawals in February - 50% semester tuition balance refunded,
- Second semester tuition balance refunds for withdrawals after February 28, 2018 will not be granted.
The student’s account must be current before records and transcripts will be released.
Tuition & Fees Summary Table
- Annual Payment due on July 1, 2017
- Semi-annual Payments due on July 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017
- Ten (10) equal payments due on the 1st of each month, July - April
|Application Fee new students only
||Amount is non-refundable and due at time of application
||Per student driver
||Per schedule change not initiated by the school
||Per sport, per student
Multiple Child Discount
2nd Child $2,600
20% of tuition discount (discount applies only to tuition)
3rd Child $6,500
50% of tuition discount (discount applies only to tuition)