Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. | Festivities begin at 6:00 p.m.
Facts & Folly Flier and Printable Registration Form
Frassati Catholic Student Life Building Assembly Hall
- Teams will pick a theme and come dressed in costume
- Bring your own food, soft beverages, and table decor to fit your theme
- Picnic baskets and coolers encouraged
- Two complimetary drink tickets for beer and wine per person; t
- No team?... No worries. We will place you on a team
$160 per table/team of 8 | $20 per person | Must be 21 or older
Advanced registration required | Seating is limited | Sign up now!
- 1ST PLACE TEAM WINS $400 Cash!!!
- 2nd Place, 3rd Place, and “Best Team Theme” also win prizes!!
- Dessert Sales – delicious selections available for purchase – $20 per table
- Deadline to register: September 9, 2016 | No tickets at the door!
are available as well.
1st prize 4 Bed/2Bath Beach House at San Luis Pass (Galveston) for a Week $1800 value
2nd prize Morton's Steakhouse Gift Card and Houston Symphony Tickets $ 400 value
3rd prize A foursome at WindRose, Golf Windbreaker, and a Golf Goody Basket $ 300 value
4th prize “Ring” Video Doorbell $ 250 value
5th prize Fielding’s Restaurant Gift Card $ 100 value
6th prize Silver Rosary Bracelet $ 75 value
Rules of Play:
1. There will be ten rounds of trivia – each round will take approximately
15 minutes to complete.
2. There will be an interactive round of trivia on each table worth 50 points!
Must turn in by 9 p.m.
3. All other rounds will be verbal and questions will be read twice and shown
on a video screen.
4. There will be an optional bonus round on Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati to earn extra points: $20/table
5. You have 1 minute to discuss and answer each question.
You may make notes on answer sheet.
6. Each table needs to assign a scribe - someone to write down the answers!
7. At the end of the round you will have 2 minutes to finalize your answers.
8. Each table must have a runner who has 30 seconds to deliver
the answer sheet after each round.
9. No phone, no internet, no "phone-a-friend". Keep your phones in your pocket/purse!
10. If you leave during a round, you may not go back to your table until the
end of that round.
11. No matter what, judges decisions are final!
12. This is an adults only event.
13. Have a GREAT time!!