Frassati Catholic Alternative P.E. Options
Alternative Credit Options
Personal Physical Education
- Students who wish to earn a P.E. credit for activities outside of school must be trained and supervised by an appropriately qualified instructor. Examples of this may include but are not limited to: dance, martial arts, swimming and diving, etc.
- Student participation must involve at least five hours per week of supervised activity.
- Documentation signed by the instructor will be required for proof of participation.
- Qualifying activities must be approved and monitored by school administration.
- Students may not receive credit for participating in sports that are also offered by the school, i.e. “Club” Volleyball or Basketball.
- Students may receive P.E. credit for participating in Frassati Catholic High School Athletics.
- Participation in one full sports season will count as 0.5 P.E. credit.
- Students must maintain regular attendance for games and practices. Detailed attendance requirements for each sport will be made available.
- Attendance and participation will be monitored by the Frassati Catholic employed coaches and reported to the Director of Athletics.